Thank you so much for joining us for this month’s edition of Get Your DIY On! Each month we host a link party with a new theme and ask you to show off your best posts, old and new!
If you missed our features from last month’s “Summer Fun” theme, you can check them out here:
We are so excited for this month’s theme because room reveals are some of the most fun posts to share! Let’s get to it!
Here are the rooms my lovely co-hosts and I have been working on for this month’s theme:
Little Turning Big Girl Room Reveal by Krista, The Happy Housie
Beachy Bathroom by Christy, Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
Laundry Room Makeover by April, House by Hoff
Our DIY Master Bathroom by Abby, Just a Girl and Her Blog
Calm & Relaxing Master Bedroom Makeover by Mandy, The Hankful House
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started. We would be so stinkin’ excited and tickled pink if you would:
- Follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
The Happy Housie
The Hankful House
Just a Girl and Her Blog
House By Hoff
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
If you’re a planner, here’s our theme for the month of September:
Let’s get on with the party!
Thank you for joining us! See you in September with your Pinterest-Inspired Projects!