Hello, and welcome!
If you are new here, then here is what’s going on:
Every month a group of four fab blogging gals and I host a themed link up.
We are asking you to share your best posts, old and new!
So fellow bloggers, we can’t wait for you to share your latest and greatest Furniture Revival projects with us!
And if you are not a blogger, no problem!
These themed link ups are as a good as an amazingly curated Pinterest board for all the ideas they have to offer!!
Click on any of the links to visit that project.
If you missed our features from last month’s “Falling for Fall Projects” theme, you can check them out here:
I have to tell you that the projects shared at last month’s theme were unbelievable!!
But moving on from “fall”, let’s talk about this month’s theme…
I think this might be just about my favorite topic. I CAN”T WAIT!! To see what everyone has to share with us on this one…
What about our projects, you say??
Yes, let’s check out what my fabulous cohosts and I came up with this month:
Gold and White Dresser Makeover at Just a Girl and Her Blog / Child’s Chalkboard Table and Chairs Makeover at House by Hoff / Bookcase Revamp at The Hankful House / French Provincial Chair Makeover at Confessions of a Serial DIY-er / White Chalky Painted Dresser Makeover at The Happy Housie
Just a couple of quick tidbits before we get started. We would be so excited if you would:
Follow each of your hosts in some sort of fashion:
Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer
The Happy Housie
The Hankful House
Just a Girl and Her Blog
House By Hoff
- Link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; let’s only link up each month’s scheduled themes. (That’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
And just to give you the heads up…the theme for next month (December, already?!?!) is: