Happy Sunday!! We are so excited that you are with us today to party and link up your amazing projects with us!! This month’s theme will be DIY Storage Ideas and I know we are all thrilled to see what ideas you come up with to help us stay organized!
On another note, I am so sad to say that I have decided to leave our party each month. This comes with a heavy heart. I have thought about this for weeks and honestly did all I could to prevent it. I love everything about this party. I love my co-hostesses and I love to interact with you all lovely bloggers as well. Some of you may know already but I have started a 2nd career in teaching and I have started my student teaching this year. On top of that I still run my photography business on the side and I am still taking 6 classes before I graduate in May. I had to painfully decide to remove a few things from my life so that I am still able to be a good mother to my kiddos. It just got to be too much. The hardest part is that my blog and creating truly makes me happy. It’s my zen place,however I just need to get through a few of these rough months and then I can get back to DIY’ing. I thank you all so much for joining us each month and I know you will be left in good hands with Christy, Nancy, Krista and April! I will miss you all and will be back to my blog soon!
Now let me dry my tears so we can get back to the party!!
Last month we had some amazing chalkboard projects that you all shared with us.
In case you missed them you can see all our features here: 15 Fabulous DIY Chalkboard Projects
Tonight’s theme is DIY Storage Ideas!
In case you missed the DIY Storage Ideas that we shared on Thursday, here they are again:
Now on to the party!
Before we get started, just a few house-keeping items…
We’d be so grateful if you would follow each of your hosts on social media:
- Be sure to link back to our fabulous party in your posts.
- Stick around, meet other bloggers, and leave some blog love.
- Remember: Each month has a theme; only link up posts that fit each month’s scheduled theme, others will be deleted. (Plus that’s what makes it so fun!)
- Be inspired!
- Linking up to our party gives us permission to use your images on our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest page and any other social media connected to our blogs. We will give link back credit to any image we share.
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Looking ahead to next month’s theme – DIY Fall Favorites:
And while we’re at it, here are the next several monthly GYDO themes: